Debbie's Dream

Since beginning this amazing project, I have learned so much. I had no idea that I would get such a wonderful response to my website and fundraising effort. Thanks to everyone who has supported me over the past year! With your help, we have raised nearly $15,000 to help fight cancer. I just know that the cure is on the horizon!

Debbie continues to fight cancer and has started her own fundraising project called: Debbie's Dream. Her dream, of course, is to find a cure for stomach cancer and she has created a nonprofit foundation specifically dedicated to this. I fully support her and want to help by asking my viewers to shift gear.

I'm handing over the reigns, so to speak, and wish Debbie great success in this new endeavor. With your help, Debbie and many many others in this fight, will see their children grow up, enjoy life and be around for those who love them for years to come.

Thanks so much!

Jill

No comments: